Sunday 6 April 2008

Wendys Challenge 4

Hi it seems like ages since i made a card did this one for Wendy's challenge http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/ first time ive rubber stamped in ages coloured the image with Twinkling H2os which made it a bit hard to get a descent photo without the face disappearing into oblivian also added some glitter glue for earings and some of the flowers on the dress the backing sheet is a one i made myself from a pattern i had made in inkscape for the robo the flowers are made from an ellison die joined together with a brad the scalloped circles are cut from a cuttlebug die and embellished with peel offs

1 comment:

  1. this card shows up much nicer on your blog.
    I think its the dark colours that you have on your blog that make it stand out.
    I dont usualy do a lot of stamping but the new tida stamp i have been given, plus stamping a few of my friends tidas, I have got the bug back.
    I am even thinking of getting some rocker blocks, I also bought some of Joanna sheens, Perfume bottles and hair brush stamp, to go with the new CD on Friday.
    Just need to find the time to use the now.
    Chat soon wendy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin