Wednesday 16 February 2011

Verity

Afternoon all back with another card from the Simply Adorables range Verity this time. Been trying to get a decent photo was pretty dark in here, the suns just decided to pop his head out now that i've sat down typical.


Image used -Verity standing (digistamp) by Sugar nellie
Papers,Gems & stem gems from stash
Tools used- Cuttlebug, Scalloped circle nesties, Marianne creatables flourish dies & Martha Stewart Frond punch.
Flowers from Wild orchid crafts.
Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Anne!! I just luv all your latest cards with all the Simply Adorables gals, really lovely Hun!! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another little beauty Anne. These images are gorgeous and you've coloured it perfectly. Hope you are having a good day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning one sweety! Love looking at your creations.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping on to try something out

    Janet

    PS love your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW !!! I LOVE all this fabulous images & your amazing coloring of them ... Each one is totally stunning ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards Ann, I love all the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Anne. =0)

    I love the Simply Adorable image from Sugar Nellie. I will really have to try and get them for myself sometime soon.

    I have added an award to my blog for you.

    Happy Crafting. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Anne,
    Thank you for nominating me for both awards.
    I, also want you to forgive me for my late posting, wasn't easy but I got my bloggers list done, lol. Your so thoughtful and most of all a great blog friend. You have no idea how happy these awards makes me. Love your card creations, you really got your mojo going. ;)
    TFS, Mima

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin