Sunday 27 February 2011

Birthday card using Rae with journal

Hi all sorry not been able to visit anyone internet adaptor is playing up, haven't been able to get online for the past few days, getting a new one tomorrow wonder if thats why it's behaving itself today hope to get round to doing some blogging then.


My son asked me to make a card for one of his friends Katie i decided to add her name to the journal on the image. I've coloured her in using copics had a slight mishap with the black on her arm my eyes are failling me need new glasses Image Rae with journal a digistamp by Mo Manning. papers etc from stash



Thanks for stopping by




8 comments:

  1. Anne sorry you have not been able to get on the internet hopefully you will have it sorted out soon. Love this card the image is gorgeous.

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Anne and never noticed the black on her arm till you said.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Anne,
    Sorry to hear about your Internet mishaps, hope everything goes back to normal soon. That can really be a bummer, LOL. I love the card, if you won't have mention the black, I won't have notice it. Still lovely, and the her name on the journal, is a really striking touch. I am sure she'll love it. TFS, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Anne,great image and superb colouring. Hope you get the adapter sorted. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card,love the image..The internet can be such a pain I know....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great card .... love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Anne,
    Thanks for the Belated birthday wishes and also welcome back, you always are so thoughtful. I hoping you have a very blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, and yes...It works....Will try it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin