Friday 14 March 2014

Time flies

   Wow can't believe it's been that long since my last post. Suppose with not crafting anymore 1seemed to drift away from it all, still got me stash though, even if it is all boxed off'. Had some highs and lows the lows losing four family members last year all in the space of four month  taken suddenly by that stupid cancer. The biggest miss being my eldest brother Alan still hasn't sunk in.. oh well i didn't come on to get all morbid. wasn't sure wether me blog was still active or not was sat 10 minutes trying to figure out me username of all things. Oh and the highs since i last posted i have 2 more Grandchildren a Grandaughter Ceinwyn and a Grandson Mason  not babies anymore but by do they keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin