Thursday 15 October 2009

Handy Manny A4 card

Hi all well my Daughter has done it again asked for a character card for Callums birthday.



Handy Manny this time have had to google for images found these clipart images which i had to resize and print out a few times to decoupage can just make out the layers.

i used an A3 piece of card Folded in half and attached a sheet of green card the scenic card is from Kanban had got it for something else but thought it ideal for the background.

for the insert i printed out on 2 seperate sheets of A4 paper & attached inside the embellishments are screw top brads feel as though it still needed something but to late now her Dads dropping it off for her hope she likes it
Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. Love this card Anne, the babes and I watch Hanndy Manny and all his cue tools, even if he is only 4 months

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anne, I love this Handy Manny card and so would my son....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Anne,
    Love this card. I have made 3D cards before but please forgive my ignorance. I would like it, if you can take a few minutes to let me know what and how you decoupage your card. Its really lovely and I am sure that its very useful making it look so lovely. If you can please stop at my blog site and get my email address and drop me a line. You don't know how happy it would make me to have you hip me to decoupaging. Anyway, great card, I am sure that it will be well received. Thank you for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is perfect the way it is. I bet Callum will love what his nan has done for him.
    Fab card Anne, glad to see you playing again x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Hun you are so clever manipulating these images you find, I wouldn't have the first idea how to start, she is bound to be pleased it is fantastic
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The handy manny a4 paper really rocks and I do love it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin