Sunday 2 August 2009

My 2 pin up boys

Hi all no cards as yet have done a DT one for the CC challenge blog but will be posting that one tomorrow have been colouring in so hope to get some more done soon just been uploading some photos of my Grandsons has took 3 hours just to turn some of them round thought i'd post 2 of my favourites on here 1 of jack 6 months caught him when he had just come out of the bath.


And Callum who'll be 5 in October one of his photo's taken at his Nursery School.



Just love this pic doesn't seem 5 mins since he was the same size as Jack
Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

  1. Whoah! the size of them! they grown sooo much! remember they were little dinks too! wow! and yeh your right, they grow up far to quick dont they?
    take care hun and hope all is well with you n yours???
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Anne,
    How handsome are your men! I can believe that Master Jack already has his own character, doesn't seem like six month ready. Master Callum, is quite a ham. Love his name, first time I hear it. I see how proud they make you. Take good care and bless your grand. Hugs, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  3. wo 2 handsome little men here dear what sweethearts they arw. So Sorry you will not be coming this year you will be missed who will I have my ciggie with!!!!!.
    You asked about the nesties dear, I get them from where ever I can but most come from Jill at the Hobby House
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how handsome they both are Anne and the baby is coming along nicely

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin