Tuesday 25 November 2008

An unexpected surprise

I would like to say a big thank you to Lisa for kindly givng this lovely award!!! it was such a surprise when i signed in today I think the thought behind it is really true see below.....








This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. in no particular order HERE ARE MY EIGHT...



  1. einnej
  2. mima
  3. Brenda
  4. Dan
  5. Lisa
  6. Dawn
  7. Wendy
  8. Marie

5 comments:

  1. Your welcome glad you liked your award thanks for your kind comments on my blog too. oh and for joining my followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne,
    Thank you for your kindness, it wonderful to know that there are good and thoughtful people out there. I am a cancer survivor as you may know, if you read my blog, with other health issue. Please be patient with me, while I tried to make heads and tails out of this file conversion. I have gotten this far because of Lisa from Risalenee Creation. She given me step by step instructions on how to create, publish my files and also my blog. Thanks Lisa! I also want to thank you for taking time to help me with my files conversion and acknowledging my site and work. You have an amazing blog and OMG! your work does deserve an award. Very talented and hope that you continue to produce your lovely work. Anne, in the mean time, I will post my WPC files for those who have a Pazzles.
    Have a Happy and blessed Thanksgiving, as well your love ones.
    GB-Mima~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, What a wonderful thing to do. I am so honored. It is so nice to be rewarded. My reward is that I can help others achieve success and happiness. Don't you just love your cutting machine. It brings me such happiness. I love your site. I get such a warm and cozy feeling when I am here. Thanks again.
    einnej

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Thank you for thinking of me regarding the award. I already have this one but thank you for nominating me.

    You have a lovely blog.

    Sending hugs
    Marie
    Flashgraphics

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin