Friday 7 November 2008

New background

Hi just thought i'd have a go at making my own background using elements from Summer's Memories Digital scrapbook kit she has some brilliant kits on her blog well worth a look think i'd better shuffle of to bed now it's nearly 4 in the morning
Have also gave my header a bit of a lift using pieces from different kits will have to look for the files as i was just using things willy nilly so will add links for the blogs to which kits i used
Summer Driggs inspiration
Baby cakes Dawn Fairy
Flash Graphics Pink liquorice

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. love your new background, Anne, and to make it yourself clever you.

    Is the header supposed to be black and white or has my screen gone funny, I thought it had some colour before, it might just be me.

    It would look great done in the same style as your sides, Maybe another project for you Anne.

    any way I love ot

    wendy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin